0% OF UE STUDENTS PAY FULL "STICKER PRICE"* *full-time, degree-seeking, traditional undergraduates
95% of the graduating class of 2018 were either employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation.
Loan Default Rate*
Measures student loan repayment
National: 11.5% UE Students get jobs! *US Department of Education
Welcome to the University of Evansville—a community that values you and the difference you make in the world.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
At UE, our value is realized through:
- Incredible faculty who are committed to helping you live your dream.
- Transformational study abroad experiences that will change your world view.
- A changemaker culture that empowers you to improve the world around you, starting right here in Evansville.
- Countless opportunities for undergraduate research, allowing you to explore your interests and passions more deeply.
As a UE student, you’ll join your classmates to:
- Celebrate the arts through world-class theatre, professional music performances, and visual arts across campus.
- Celebrate athletics by participating on intramural and Purple Aces Division I athletics teams.
- Gain hands-on, real-life experiences through internships.
The true proof of this value is seen in our students’ success: 95 percent of the Class of 2018 were in graduate school or had jobs within six months of graduation, and the median starting salary of those employed was $52,500.
So, what does this mean? We know students and parents “worry” about college costs. That’s why we invest in resources to keep your costs affordable so that the UE experience is attainable. And, we will continue to invest in you from the moment you choose to become an Ace.
UE is looking for motivated and curious students who want to be challenged.
We’re looking for students who want to study abroad.
We’re looking for students who want to do an internship.
We’re looking for students who want to do research as a freshman.
We’re looking for students who want to double major – perhaps in Spanish and physics.
We’re looking for Eagle Scouts and Gold Award winners.
We’re looking for STEM students who also love music and art.
We’re looking for engineers who want to build things and read Shakespeare.
We’re looking for students who want to do big things and will thrive from personal attention.